Our Keynote Speaker for the Hope in the City Luncheon, Peter Legge of Canada Wide Media Limited, invites you to […]
Welcome to Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare
Salvation Army Chaplaincy Division
Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare plays a unique role in Windsor-Essex as a 313 bed regional provider of all non-acute care services. This includes all programs and services such as complex care, palliative care, regional rehabilitation, cardiac wellness, bariatric services, specialized mental health and addictions, and children's mental health as well as a number of outpatient programs.
Commitment to Our Patients
- We respect all persons as unique and dignified regardless of race, creed or religion.
- We are driven by the love of our neighbour to respond with empathy to each person’s needs.
- We behave in ways that generate trust, build confidence and enhance performance.
- We manage the affairs and resources of Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare ethically, creatively and with accountability to achieve outstanding operational and financial performance.
- We are valued and active partners in advancing integrated health services across the region.
- We strive for service excellence in hospital operations and patient services through the implementation of best practices.
- As a leading employer, we recruit, develop and retain the best people.
Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare recognizes the importance of religious, spiritual and emotional support for patients, families, visitors and staff.
There are five chaplains on site, one of which is Major Glenys Butt. Glenys is responsible for Complex Care Units and Alternative Level of Care Units. She is available on site 8-4 pm Monday to Friday. She has been a Chaplain at HDGH since 2011.
The chapel is located on the first floor in the Dr. Y. Emara Centre for Healthy Aging and Mobility. The Chapel is open from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm. However, the chapel is always available for quiet reflection or prayer. To use the Chapel outside of regular hours, please contact the Security department at ext. 76100. For information on services provided, please call Spiritual Care Services at extension 75204.
Visiting hours are Monday to Friday 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm; Saturday, Sunday and Statutory Holidays 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm. See the Toldo Neuro-behavioural Institute hours below.
Exceptions to these hours can be made depending on the department and condition of the patient. After hours, visitors must ring the buzzer and inform security as to which floor they would like to visit. Security will need to obtain approval from the floor before access is granted. Security has the right to refuse entry.
For the Toldo Neuro-behavioural Institute, visiting hours are Monday to Friday 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm; Saturday, Sunday and Statutory Holidays 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm and 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
If your visitor is experiencing fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat, skin rash, vomiting or diarrhea, they should not continue with plans to visit and should seek medical attention.
Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare
Address: 1453 Prince Road Windsor, Ontario N9C 3Z4
General Information: (519) 257-5111
Voice Activated Directory: (519) 257-5100
There are currently no events for this location.