The Salvation Army is partnering with the Windsor Spitfires for “Salvation Army Night”. This event will take place on Thursday, March 17, 2016 during their game against the Kitchener Rangers at 7:05 p.m. Many exciting things are planned including:
- Tickets are available at a discounted price of $16 with $4 from every ticket being donated to The Salvation Army.
- Fans will be asked to bring a donation from our wish list for the Healthy Choices Food Drive.
- The Salvation Army will have a table in the concourse.
- A Salvation Army band will play in the concourse before the game and at the intermissions.
- Our mascot Sally Ann will be there.
Please mark this date on your calendar now and plan to join us.
You can also keep up-to-date on all the latest news on this event via Facebook.
Tickets are now available by contacting.
The Salvation Army
Windsor Community & Rehabilitation Centre
355 Church Street
(519) 253-7473 ext. 221
For more information, email us.