Mission statement - Gather, Grow, Go
- Gather, for God-centered worship, fellowship and support
- Grow, through Biblical and spiritual training
- Go, reach into the community, in Christian service and witness
The Holy Spirit requires us to gather in Christian fellowship, grow in body, soul, and mind, and “Go ye into all the world and preach and teach the gospel.”
Our Vision - Renew, Relate, Respond
- Renew, “be transformed by the renewing of your mind”
- Relate, strong relationships within and without
- Respond, effective witness
The Holy Spirit inspires us to constantly seek to renew ourselves, to improve relationships, and to be an effective witness in all aspects of our lives.
- We believe that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments were given by inspiration of God, and that they only constitute the Divine rule of Christian faith and practice.
- We believe that there is only one God, who is infinitely perfect, the Creator, Preserver, and Governor of all things, and who is the only proper object of religious worship.
- We believe that there are three persons in the Godhead—the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, undivided in essence and co-equal in power and glory.
- We believe that in the person of Jesus Christ the Divine and human natures are united, so that He is truly and properly God and truly and properly man.
- We believe that our first parents were created in a state of innocency, but by their disobedience, they lost their purity and happiness, and that in consequence of their fall, all men have become sinners, totally depraved, and as such are justly exposed to the wrath of God.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ has by His suffering and death made an atonement for the whole world so that whosoever will may be saved.
- We believe that repentance toward God, faith in our Lord Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit are necessary to salvation.
- We believe that we are justified by grace through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ and that he that believeth hath the witness in himself.
- We believe that continuance in a state of salvation depends upon continued obedient faith in Christ.
- We believe that it is the privilege of all believers to be wholly sanctified, and that their whole spirit and soul and body may be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the immortality of the soul, the resurrection of the body, in the general judgement at the end of the world, in the eternal happiness of the righteous, and in the endless punishment of the wicked.
Our Services and Programs
- Sunday 10:30 a.m.
- During our morning worship service, we have a supervised nursery available for your convenience.
Ladies Bible Study, Wednesday @9:30 am South Windsor Citadel
Adult Bible Study, Thursday @6:30 pm South Windsor Citadel
Friendship Group, Tuesday @11:00 am Eastwood Learning Centre
Ladies’ Fellowship, Thursday @ 12:00 noon South Windsor Citadel
Ladies’ Brunch, 4th Saturday of the month
Ladies’ Night Out, held quarterly, Call for more details
2nd Saturday of every Month - Please contact the church office for more details.
Thursdays @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Thursdays @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Friday Night Illuminate (Youth Group) South Windsor Citadel
3rd Friday of each month there is a potluck luncheon (12 noon) and program .
Meet our Staff
South Windsor Citadel Church
Address: 1201 Grand Marais Rd. West, Windsor Ontario N9E 1C8
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
There are currently no events for this location.
Our Keynote Speaker for the Hope in the City Luncheon, Peter Legge of Canada Wide Media Limited, invites you to […]
Windsor, ON – More than 250 community and business leaders, along with stakeholders and friends of The Salvation Army, joined […]
Pic 1: Katreena and Karisa collect food for The Food Bank in memory of their Grandma Pic 2: Katreena and […]