PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR PROGRAM SIZE HAS BEEN ALTERED DUE TO THE CITY AND PROVINCIAL GUIDELINES. Please contact Chaplain Adam at 519-253-7473 ext. 223
MASKS ARE MANDATORY.
The Spiritual Care Mission
- Serving people with compassion while the Holy Spirit transforms their lives
- Meeting the physical (safety), emotional and spiritual needs of others
- Making disciples as we reveal Christ to others
- Connecting people to local churches, faith and/or community organizations
The Spiritual Care Vision
A team that serves with compassion for the purpose of fostering deeper relationships and connecting to community.
With this in mind, the Spiritual Care Team envisions a future where:
- We serve with skill and professionalism
- We are champions of change (with particular emphasis on Housing First)
- We are mobile – able to meet people in our facility or in the community
- We creatively address the needs of those we serve while supporting their spiritual and emotional concerns
- We see the kingdom of God growing through salvation stories and by connecting those we serve to a local church for discipleship
Description of Target Populations
Chaplaincy Services are open to local community members, clients, and staff. You do not have to be staying in our building or accessing our service to attend, all are welcome. We provide spiritual support to those who seek it. Our on-site chaplain is available to meet with anyone interested in improving their spiritual health and well-being
Spiritual Care services include:
Private meetings to discuss life challenges, and set goals to move forward and gain hope. Please contact Chaplain Adam at 519-253-7473 ext. 223 with your name and number to arrange a time.
Awaken Yourself: Private meetings to discuss life challenges, set goals and move forward to gain hope. Please contact Chaplain Adam at 519-253-7473 ext. 223 with your name and number to arrange a time.
Chat with the Chaplain: Open group discussion regarding recovery, spirituality, and current issues. Held onsite at the Centre of Hope in the Dining Room on Thursday at 10:00 am. Refreshments and snacks are available.
Faith Moves Mountains: A time of musical worship and reflection held onsite in the Dining Room at 4:00 pm on Wednesday. Snacks and refreshments are available.
Freedom Session: This is a 12 Step healing journey. The program is facilitated by Launch Pad Recovery Centre in partnership with New Song Church and our Spiritual Care Team. For more information contact Chaplain Adam at 519-253-7473 ext. 223
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will follow up with you.