PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR PROGRAMS HAVE RESUMED SINCE WINDSOR-ESSEX HAS BEEN MOVED TO STAGE 3. DUE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING WE HAVE LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE IN OUR DINING ROOM. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING A PROGRAM, PLEASE CALL OUR CHAPLAIN AHEAD OF TIME.
MASKS ARE MANDATORY.
The Spiritual Care Mission
- Serving people with compassion while the Holy Spirit transforms their lives
- Meeting the physical (safety), emotional and spiritual needs of others
- Making disciples as we reveal Christ to others
- Connecting people to local churches, faith and/or community organizations
The Spiritual Care Vision
A team that serves with compassion for the purpose of fostering deeper relationships and connecting to community.
With this in mind, the Spiritual Care Team envisions a future where:
- We serve with skill and professionalism
- We are champions of change (with particular emphasis on Housing First)
- We are mobile – able to meet people in our facility or in the community
- We creatively address the needs of those we serve while supporting their spiritual and emotional concerns
- We see the kingdom of God growing through salvation stories and by connecting those we serve to a local church for discipleship
Description of Target Populations
Chaplaincy Services are open to local community members, clients, and staff. You do not have to be staying in our building or accessing our service to attend, all are welcome. We provide spiritual support to those who seek it. Our on-site chaplain is available to meet with anyone interested in improving their spiritual health and well-being
Spiritual Care services include:
Private meetings to discuss life challenges, and set goals to move forward and gain hope. Please contact Chaplain Adam at 519-253-7473 ext. 223 with your name and number to arrange a time.
This is a time for open group discussions regarding recovery, spirituality, and current issues. Held on site at the Centre of Hope in Room 210 on Tuesdays at 9:00am. Refreshments and snacks are provided.
Time of musical Christian worship and reflection held in the chapel on Monday’s at 4:00pm. Snacks and refreshments are available.
Time of studying the Christian Bible held in Room 210 on Thursdays at 4:00 pm. Snacks and refreshments are available.
This is a monthly support group for ex-offender, and family and friends of ex-offenders. Takes place every second Tuesday of every month at New Song Church (999 Drouillard Rd, Windsor, ON). There is a community meal prior to this service at 6:00 pm, and programming follows.
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will follow up with you.